YOUR LOCAL HYGIENIST
Be on your way to a healthier smile
As specialists our major priority is to guarantee that you get the healthiest smile possible. Usually, achieving this objective results in an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
What are some of the benefits of having a hygiene appointment?
- To prevent decay and gum disease
- To maintain good physical and medical health
- To keep your teeth
- To maintain good oral health
- To have a bright and white smile
- To prevent bad breath
What should I expect from a hygiene appointment?
• Your teeth and gums will be assessed to determine the amount of plaque removal you will need and risk factors will be highlighted.
• Your teeth will be professionally cleaned with special equipment and pastes. This process is also known as scaling and polishing.
• You will be shown how to look after your teeth so that they remain free from plaque in the future. You will be advised on the best tooth brushing technique and given tips on flossing and using interdental brushes.
If you would like to enquire about book a hygiene appointment with us, please fill out the contact form below.