How can I make an appointment?
You can contact us my phone or by email and we will happily arrange an initial consultation. For new customers we will need to take some basic details and would suggest that this is best done by telephone within 5 minutes.
Which foods can I eat?
There are foods that you should avoid whilst wearing braces and we recommend that patients refer to this useful guide for best advice.
Do you offer Insurance?
Do I need to be referred by a doctor?
Patients do not need to be referred by their dentist. Any patient is welcome to have an initial consultation. If you are under 18 this will be offered to you under the NHS scheme.
Where is the clinic located?
We have Clinics in South Croydon, Purley and Redhill. Patients can choose where they wish to have treatment although if you are receiving treatment through the NHS it will not be possible to have your treatment at our Purley Practice as this does not hold an NHS contract.
What payment options do you offer?
We offer flexible payment plans for all our patients including:
- 12 months interest free payments.
- Low costs finance options for payments over 2, 3, 4 & 5 years starting from as little as £61 a month.
- You can choose to put an initial deposit down at the start of treatment to lower your monthly payments to suit your budget.
- Payments can be made quarterly if preferred.
Download Our Free Essential Guide:
How much does a consultation cost?
We offer a COMPLIMENTARY, no obligation, INITIAL consultation with our Treatment Coordinator who will explain what will happen on this initial visit and discuss with you all your concerns regarding your teeth and the different options that could be offered at our Practice. This will also give you an opportunity to ask any general questions you have regarding orthodontic treatment.
Alternatively, we also offer a low cost initial FULL consultation at just £25.00 which will additionally include:
- A complete assessment and diagnosis with your Specialist Orthodontist.
- Professional Photographs.
- A fully designed and individually tailored treatment plan by your Specialist Orthodontist.
- A further discussion with our treatment coordinator to explain your own treatment plan, all payment options available to you and answer any further questions you may have. We will also look at how we can schedule your treatment and make the appointments to fit with your everyday life.