Following guidance from Public Health England and the UK Gov website we would be grateful if you could advise our telephony team if you have recently travelled from mainland China. Due to the evolving situation, the advice has been updated based on emerging information from China about the number of cases and the spread of the disease.
- If you have recently returned from China we would ask that you book your appointments no sooner than 14 days after your return date to the UK.
- It is recommended that you remain at home during the 14day incubation period and avoid public areas.
- If you develop symptoms during this 14 day period, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the Flu.
- Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area.
- Please follow this advice even if you do not have the virus.
For more information please refer to the UK Government website here.