Does your child need braces?
Specialist orthodontists for children
We welcome children from age 7, please come in for a consultation with your child so our specialist team can assess this for you and help you come to the best decision. Give us a call now on 0208 681 738 or click the button below to fill out the web form to request an appointment.
How to tell if your child needs braces
Your regular dentist is an excellent resource who can tell you whether your child, regardless of age, would benefit from seeing an orthodontist.
Here are some things to look for, indicating that a child is likely to benefit from seeing an orthodontist:
- Early, late, or irregular loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Thumb or finger sucking
- Crowded, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude, or are recessed
- Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth
- Teeth that meet abnormally or not at all
- Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the rest of the face
If you notice any of these problems, your child does not have to wait until age 7 to see an orthodontist, please contact us and we will be happy to review your child's situation and recommend a solution.