Initial complimentary consultation
We offer a complimentary consultation with our Treatment Coordinator who will explain all the services we offer at the practice and discuss with you all your concerns regarding your teeth and the different options that could be offered but will not include a clinical assessment.
Full low cost consultation
We also offer a low cost, no obligation, initial FULL consultation at just £25.00 As well as the above this FULL consultation will also include:
- A complete assessment and diagnosis with your Specialist Orthodontist
- A fully designed and individually tailored treatment plan by your Specialist Orthodontist
- A further discussion with our treatment coordinator to explain your own treatment plan, all payment options available to you and answer any further questions you may have. We will also look at how we can schedule your treatment and make the appointments to fit with your everyday life.
A FULL consultation will last between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
Before starting any orthodontic treatment we are required to take further records to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy. These will include x-rays and study models. There is a one off payment for these records and this will be discussed further with our treatment coordinator.
There are no hidden costs at Croydon Orthodontics. All payment plans include:
- The full course of Orthodontic treatment, no matter how long the treatment takes
- Removable and Fixed retainers at the end of treatment.
- One year of appointments after treatment has finished supervising the retainer wear.
Every case is different based on specific circumstances, however, typical treatments are between £3k & £4k. Prices depend on the complexity of the treatment and the type of brace you choose. We offer flexible payment plans for all our patients.
- 12 months interest free payments
- Low costs finance options for payments over 2, 3, 4 & 5 years starting from as little as £61 a month.
- You can choose to put an initial deposit down at the start of treatment to lower your monthly payments to suit your budget.
Are you considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic or dental implant work, but not sure about the best way to pay for it? If so, you might be interested in the low cost payment plans we offer to fund your treatment.
You can borrow between £350 and £50,000, subject to status. You must be over 21 to apply.
You will need to complete a simple, online credit application, which one of our staff can help you with in the surgery. Most applications are approved straight away, so that you can go ahead immediately to book an appointment for the treatment you want.
With our low cost facility, we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan. There are no hidden costs and a deposit is not necessary!
Just like everything else nowadays, the monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit, and are subject the usual guarantee from your bank.
Croydon Orthodontics works with two reputable companies to bring finance to our patients: Chrysalis Finance Ltd is our credit broker and Shawbrook Bank Ltd is the credit provider. The section in the content above where it has the examples of the monthly repayments please put this in a table. From Treatment cost to Total amount repaid.
|Amount of credit||£3000||£5000|
|Term of loan||24 months||36 months|
|Total amount repaid||£3305.76||£5766.12|