Your first visit is likely to be a little daunting but it needn’t be.
Once you have arrived and checked in at the reception, you will need to confirm a few details about yourself.
You will be introduced to our treatment coordinator who will help explain the Orthodontic treatment process and help you get a better understanding of the various treatments available.
One of the nursing staff will invite you through to the surgery where you will be introduced to the Orthodontist. Feel free to bring a friend / partner / parent in with you at this point.
They will spend some time trying to find out what your main concern is so the treatment can be tailored to your needs. Once your teeth have been examined, the Orthodontist will go through some different options so that by the time you leave, you will feel informed enough to make the correct decision.
If required, you may need to have an x-ray, some photos and some moulds (impressions) of your teeth.
Our treatment coordinator will help you by:
- Answering all frequently asked questions about Orthodontics at Croydon Orthodontic Practice.
- Explain to you the different solutions that Croydon Orthodontic Practice can offer you and the key benefits.
- Help provide different payment options that are available including interest free repayment plans.
- Explain the Orthodontic procedures and help you understand the commitments to undergoing treatment.
- Provide you with support, literature, guidance and follow up with further appointments and contact.
- Share with you her wealth of experience and knowledge and also other patients results and feedback.
Download Our Free Essential Guide:
Should you choose a Specialist Orthodontist?
7 Key Questions…