Invisalign® - show off your smile, not your braces. Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
If you’ve ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you.
With the Invisalign® technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional, metal braces.
Invisalign® – the clear choice
Invisalign® can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell you are wearing Invisalign®. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign® you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over 1.9 million patients worldwide have more reasons to smile –thanks to Invisalign®.
Clear, removable, comfortable
Invisalign® Clinically Effective
More than 50,000 dentists are prescribing Invisalign® as an innovative treatment for straightening teeth. In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign® offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign® is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
All patients that attend our practice for an Invisalign consultation will receive a detailed treatment plan from us and this will be include all-inclusive fee for the treatment. The treatment plan includes the following.
- Moulds/impressions of your teeth
- Photographs and any necessary X-rays
- A Clincheck treatment plan – this is the customised video created by Invisalign showing what the end result will look like
- Monitoring of the treatment at regular intervals (usually every 6-8 weeks)
- Fine-tuning or minor tweaking at the end (also known as refinement) to ensure you receive the best end result
- A set of retainers to ensure that you always maintain your perfect smile
- Follow-up after treatment for the first 12 months to ensure that the retainers are sufficiently maintaining your smile