Show Off Your Smile, Not Your Braces!
Want to feel more confident? By choosing Invisalign, you can get the smile you’ve always wanted without having to endure the discomfort of traditional metal braces. Helpful in treating numerous orthodontic problems, this form of treatment uses a clear brace and is therefore practically invisible. We’ll have you smiling well before your treatment is finished.
At Croydon Orthodontic Practice, we have been in the smile business for over 48 years, so you can trust us when we say we know how important a genuine and heartfelt smile can be. Whether it be for your professional or social life, you’d be amazed at how perfecting the alignment of your teeth can make you feel.
The Clear Choice
Invisalign is fast becoming the treatment of choice for dentists and orthodontists across the country, with more than 50,000 experts prescribing it as an innovative method of straightening teeth.
Invisalign differs from traditional forms of brace as it is almost unnoticeable - your friends and family will barely be able to tell you are wearing anything at all. Unlike other braces, Invisalign is easily removed, allowing you to eat and drink to your heart’s content.
Over 8 million people worldwide now have more reasons to smile, all thanks to Invisalign!
Invisalign - Clinically Proven
Invisalign is the world's most advanced teeth aligner, allowing you to get the smile you’ve always wanted. We choose to prescribe Invisalign at Croydon Orthodontic Practice as it offers a number of significant clinical benefits:
- Predictable results - Invisalign means a custom treatment plan that is tailored specifically to you. This allows your orthodontist to more accurately predict results, track your progress and estimate when your treatment will be finished.
- Better oral hygiene - Studies prove that Invisalign is better for your oral hygiene, meaning that there is no need to worry about your periodontal health during treatment.
- Risk-free - No brackets or wires removes the risk of setting off any metal allergies.
- Clearer journey - Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software!
- Made for you - Each aligner is manufactured to match your specific teeth. This reduces irritation, lessens scratches and gives you a more comfortable treatment journey.
Invisalign gives you more freedom, works fast and fits in with all areas of your life. See results from as little as 6 months and feel confident in your smile.
Get An Invisalign Consultation Today!
All patients that attend Croydon Orthodontic Practice for an Invisalign consultation will receive a detailed treatment plan and this will include an all-inclusive fee for the treatment. The treatment plan includes the following:
- Moulds/impressions of your teeth
- Photographs and any necessary X-rays
- A ClinCheck treatment plan – this is the customised video created by Invisalign to showcase your end result
- Treatment monitoring at regular intervals (usually every 6-8 weeks)
- Fine-tuning or minor tweaking at the end of your treatment (also known as refinement) to ensure you achieve the best results
- A set of retainers to make sure that you always maintain your perfect smile
- Follow-up after treatment for the first 12 months to ensure that your retainers are sufficiently preserving your smile
What is the Invisalign treatment process?
Invisalign treatment always starts with a consultation with an Invisalign-trained doctor. At Croydon Orthodontic Practice, all of our orthodontists are certified to prescribe Invisalign treatment. During your consultation, your orthodontist will map out a bespoke digital treatment plan that will help you achieve your desired results.
Once your plan has been approved your unique aligners will be created - you will need to wear these for 20-22 hours a day, changing to a new set every 1-2 weeks. Your orthodontist will advise you on this during your consultation.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
This can vary as each treatment plan is unique to every individual. If your case is straightforward then treatment could be completed in just 6 months! Nevertheless, you will start seeing results in just a matter of weeks.
Why should I choose Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment is an aesthetically pleasing, comfortable alternative to traditional metal braces. Unlike other teeth alignment options, you can remove Invisalign to eat and drink, brush your teeth or even for a special occasion. Invisalign clear braces are almost invisible - people won’t even notice you’re wearing them! They really are an innovative way of achieving straighter teeth.