Show off your smile, not your braces. Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
If you’ve ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, clear aligners might be for you.
With the clear aligner technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional, metal braces.
Clear Aligners – the clear choice
We can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell you are wearing aligners. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove aligners, you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over millions patients worldwide have more reasons to smile –thanks to aligners.
Clear, removable, comfortable
Clear aligners are an innovative treatment for straightening teeth. In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, they offer a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as treatment is planned in advance your orthodontist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
Only an Orthodontic Specialist can advise whether clear aligners are the best treatment for you. All providers at Redhill Orthodontic Practice are Specialist Orthodontists who have been certified to provide aligners in our practice.
All patients that attend our practice for a consultation will receive a detailed treatment plan from us and this will be include all-inclusive fee for the treatment. The treatment plan includes the following.
- A digital scan of your teeth - no more moulds
- Photographs and any necessary X-rays
- A visual treatment plan – this is the customised video created by your Specialist showing what the end result will look like
- Monitoring of the treatment at regular intervals (usually every 6-10 weeks)
- Fine-tuning or minor tweaking at the end (also known as refinement) to ensure you receive the best end result
- Retainers to ensure that you always maintain your perfect smile
- Follow-up after treatment for the first 12 months to ensure that the retainers are sufficiently maintaining your smile
Call us now to book your free clear aligner consultation.